Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Light Armor Passives not working?

RyoBlaze
RyoBlaze
Soul Shriven
I put my skill points into some of the light armor passives but it shows that the current bonus is 0 % and does not change anything. Do the passive skills not work if your armor is broken because I thought they would work regardless of whether or not the equipment was repaired as long as you are wearing pieces of the armor.
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    On PS4 if armor is totally broken it will not grant any bonus I believe. In fact it will not apply as armor at all when it broken. It gives no protection while in that state. I was even told the set bonuses cease functioning after a peice breaks although I have yet to test that out. Why you are walking around with broken gear is a mystery.... :p

You didn't mentioned what platform your on so I have no idea though. All armor passives work fine on PS4 anyways. If it is not working after you repair, consider submitting a ticket and having them look at it. Could be some kind of bug.
  • RyoBlaze
    RyoBlaze
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on the ps4 and wow that sucks it should work even while broken. and I don't repair armor since its so expensive haha
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RyoBlaze wrote: »
    I'm on the ps4 and wow that sucks it should work even while broken. and I don't repair armor since its so expensive haha

You should definitely repair your amour as it's knock-on affects are quite wide-ranging. This unless you're going to immediately replace it, even then I would strongly suggest repairing it and deconstructing it.
    If you can be anything, be kind.