The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Combat Pet Companions

Herelacfreahelm
Herelacfreahelm
✭✭✭
I would very much like to see added to the game in a future expansion content update for a ranger/druid class character to be able to have the ability to tame a variety of wild animal pets like a bear, lion, tiger, eagle, wolf, and others and have well balanced mechanics for that.

I think that would fit will in the game and could be avail for purchase in the in game store or have a quest that the character would go on to get that ability and be able to go out and tame them in the wild or buy the beasts from vendors in the game.

Please consider this and would open up a new game play and style that would give the players more to do and add longevity to the game.

• KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS have said they don't plan on making pets available to more classes, they're happy that Sorcs are the 'pet class' in ESO.
  • zachary4828
    zachary4828
    ✭✭
    I'm a huge pet class fan and would love to see an animal or skeleton based pet class, sorcerer pets just don't appeal to me. I feel like more pets on the field in PvP would only add to the problems the client already has with large groups of players.

I miss Dark Age of Camelot soooo much. Greatest variety of pet classes ever.
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I miss Dark Age of Camelot soooo much. Greatest variety of pet classes ever.

Now that (DAoC) was a GREAT game!
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    After having played both World of Warcraft and Rift, both of those games in my opinion game the hunter/ranger character a good variety of combat pets to travel/explore with and really would like to see them do something like that in this game.

Not sure if we will ever see anymore character classes added but a ranger/hunter/druid like character would I think fit in well and would be really cool that can summon a variety of wild beasts as mentioned would be a nice addition to the game and could be purchased.
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    I support this and not asking the game to be like what they did for the Hunter Class in world of Warcraft but I really hope that the developers will be adding to the game store in the future some combat pets along with a skill tree that fits in with the established time period and lore of the game.