The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Heroes of Tamriel Statue: Nord"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Heroes of Tamriel Statue: Nord."

Pre-order the brand new Nord statue (in either the standard or exclusive edition) from Gaming Heads. At 19" tall, this stunning new statue is ready to join your epic collection!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Siguno
    Siguno
    ✭✭
    Awsome XD
  •  Shahzzam
    Shahzzam
    Soul Shriven
    it looks so cool
    X1 GamerTag: Shahzzam DC DragonKnight lvl42 Master Werewolf and AD Nightblade lvl23 Vampire
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Hailing from the eastern parts of Skyrim, the Nords are the established leading race of the Ebonheart Pact."

So wait, who lives in western Skyrim?
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much time was put into making these? Did you hire out someone to craft these?

Imagine if you dedicated this much time and resources to fixing your game such as the stability (unplayable lag) of Cyrodiil.
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • Jikoshua
    Jikoshua
    Soul Shriven
    Will there ever be a Khajiit one........... pls pls pls!!!
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    I guarantee you a sale if you make one of Mannimarco from the trailer. :wink:
    DO it DO it DO it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that you need another sale but that's all I can really offer. And a promise that it will be well-loved. But not in a creepy way, I swear.
    Edited by Rioghnan on July 19, 2015 12:21AM
    You die first!