Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keep messing my builds up :/

Th3Knack
Th3Knack
Im new to elder scrolls and this genre and i keep messing my builds up..it takes me so long to get so far and then i realize i am making the wrong build..some help would be appreciated folks.

I am looking to make a sorcery who can do high damage...with regards to where i should focus my skill point, what weapon to use etc distribution and class etc i could do with a few pointers...i want to start again from scratch.

Thanks
  • BaconMagic
    BaconMagic
    ✭✭✭
    There are many guides in the player guides subforum. A quick search for sorcerer builds will give you a solid week of reading on the subject if not more!! Also you tube is great for build how-tos as well. Good luck!
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just curious,
    What is your criteria for your realization for 'making the wrong build?' Because there are a lot of players that will tell you the builds you should have, but they are not you. The right build is the one you enjoy playing the game with. It might sound obvious, but you would be surprised how many players forget this, or worse, forgo this to in lieu of what someone else has said.
    If you can be anything, be kind.