Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pieces of armor sets worth keeping,

LuminaLilly
LuminaLilly
✭✭✭✭
My bank is cluttered with pieces of armor sets, example, gauntlets of knightmare, helm of the necromancer, etc.

Should I keep them or should I sell em or give em to other players for free (I never sell, only handouts)
  • BaconMagic
    BaconMagic
    ✭✭✭
    Sub lvl 50 gear has very little value. I might say some gear into the late 30s and 40s mighty have a bit more, but you're not gonna get more than a few levels out of it until something better comes around. if you want, give it a away or just sell it to a vendor. Green items are mostly vendor trash, some blue stuff is okay, but again the levels go by so fast if it's not veteran ranked just toss it.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, keep only the gear you're wearing currently (obviously :smile: ) and maybe one other set you're working towards. If in future you'd like anything there are plenty of guild traders about, and with a little looking you'll be able to buy what you want at fairly cheap price.

I'd also suggest doing this if you're a crafter: Don't worry about keeping equipment with specific traits, for guild traders basically have them all on hand when your research is ready.
    If you can be anything, be kind.