Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Strength of the Shadows Recruitment (EU Server) (PS4) (Aldmeri Dominion)

Lethal_Kean
Lethal_Kean
Soul Shriven
Strenght of the Shadows Recruitment

Greetings...

Im currently looking for new members to help build this Guild up and to have fun and to meet new people and to help each other enjoy this Game.

This Guild is RP/PVP/PVE.

Members can be at any level preferably in the Dominion Alliance to make it easier with the Guild Trader so that all members are able to access it.

Mic not required but would be alot easier if you did have a mic.

Guild activities: Trials, Normal Dungeons, Veteran Dungeons, Dragonstar Arena, Azura's Star Campaign for PVP and Farming groups for Craglorn.

Guild Trader: I will try and get a guild trader in Skywatch to make it easier for people that haven't unlocked other areas yet. no donations either

Also majority of the members are Werewolfs so guild members get free bites please dont nag me for a bite im already on cooldown for people that want a bite first come first serve

Please dont be shy to jump in the party either we dont bite :)

If you are wanting to join this Guild please leave a reply at the bottom with the PSN ID so i can add you to the Guild and add you as a friend. You can also msg me on PSN: T_E_E_N_O_X
  • LostBartonius
    Hey man, this guild seems pretty decent and I'd be up for joining all my details are in my signature, not too high a level yet but only recently got the game
    Console: PS4
    Server: Europe
    PSN: gptoon
    IGN: Lost Bartonius
    Character: Wood Elf Nightblade within the Aldmeri Dominion
  • Valaquesse
    Valaquesse
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I'd be interested in joining you too. My PSN is Valaquesse and my char name is Vala Quesse
  • AleBoris93
    AleBoris93
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm very interested! can you add me please?
    my psn: AleBoris93