Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

console to pc?

hyraethysteria
hyraethysteria
Soul Shriven
So if i buy the PC version (as i already have the xbox one version), would I be able to play as the characters I created in my linked xbox account?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Edited by OzJohnD on June 21, 2015 11:34AM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, they are separate game on separate servers. Only people that had bought on PC by a certain date had the option to have their characters copied to console as a one-time offer. It doesn't go the other way.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • FGRxMadWolf
    FGRxMadWolf
    Soul Shriven
    thats unfortunate, I was thinking of [and still might] buying on PC though I have it on PS4, as I am planning on switching to Primarily PC, I guess it'll depend on if I feel like I'd be ok re-leveling at that time... the PC add-ons look useful though