Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quests With Cliff Hangers

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
So far, most of the group dungeon quests have been given veteran quests for follow up and closure for their respective stories. However, some quests are still left hanging. For Selene's Web the rogue mage Warlock Carindon had enslaved Selene's soul. So the next part would be do defeat him and free her. In Volenfell, an undead army was released with the removal of the Guardian's Eye. So the next step would be to put the Eye back and stop the undead army. Finally, in the Vaults of Madness, Gasteau Chamrond declared that he would replace the Mad Architect. So the next quest would be to stop him. So far I've heard no mention of a release date for veteran versions of these dungeons, let alone if they are planning to develop them. If someone could give any information on this I would appreciate it.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't say for sure, but I imagine, in the long run, there are plans to add Veteran versions of all dungeons.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. The B2P and consoles threw off that momentum. I would imagine they will want to feel out producing content for some new areas before addressing then eventual debate of: Vet Arx Corinium, should it be $DLC or gratis?
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.