Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The final quest for Fighters Guild

ThretZ-92
ThretZ-92
Hey everyone, only read this if you have completed the last quest for the fighters guild - "Will of the Council" because my question will contain spoilers.

**Spoiler alert**

Okay so I have two choices to make, Kill Sees-All-Colors or let her go.
What rewards do I get for killing her and also what rewards for letting her go?

• Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't matter if you chose to kill her or let her go, the quest reward is the same. The prismatic weapon.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • ThretZ-92
    ThretZ-92
    Ok thanks
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    the only difference is how you feel bout it and what info bout the story behind the murder is. So if you didn't do it....more spoilers ahead:
    Sees-all-colours is an agent of Merdia, Merric is a follower of Stendarr and she suspects that Aelif is an agent of Molag Bal. She killed Merric cause she wanted the fighters guild to rally against Molag Bal and thought a follower of Stendar would not understand the reasons and motifs, or would actually allow that the guild is used to fight Molag Bal. If you save here, more bout this is reveiled as well as the unmasking of Aelif as an agent of Molag Bal. You will not find out bout her motifs and Aelif will unmask herself. In both situations she tries to kill you.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Sozzy
    Sozzy
    Ranique, I think you mean Jofnir, not Merric.
    Erg- VR2 Orc DK DC Azura's Star
    Davesh- Level 26 Altmer Sorc DC Blackwater Blade
    PS4 EU