Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How Do I Level Beyond VR10?

ndbuddrwb17_ESO
So I'm a returning player, trying to level from VR 10 to 14.

I've all of Cadwell's Gold/Silver and am VR 10.

Craglorn is clearly designed for only groups. There nothing there I can reasonable take on consistently, let alone quest. I've even upgraded all of my gear to Epic quality to try to mitigate the level gap.

Are there regions I'm not aware of? Is there somewhere else I should be questing for solo levelling?

Please help! What's the secret here?
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grind.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • ndbuddrwb17_ESO
    Caza99 wrote: »
    Grind.

That... doesn't seem like a very sound/fun gaming experience.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grind.

It's not, but it is the easiest path to V14. This game is sorely lacking in enough content to get you from V10 - V14.

You can pvp or do pve dailies in Cyrodiil or level VERY slowly in Craglorn if you spend the time to put a group together. Mob grinding in vet 6 - 10 zones is generally faster than those options, especially if you're on your own

• Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grind.

It's not. Grind, or find a group for Craglorn questing.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • deadlykitten6
    If you are on psn ep na i could help message me in game or psn both the same. Send me message not random invite though please cuz i declined all those. We do craglorn trials dungeons etc. and lvl pretty easy
  • UPrime
    UPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or you can wait for the update 7 so there is less of a grind with the xp buffs. Play a different char till then.
  • GNRNCSBLSS
    GNRNCSBLSS
    ✭✭
    You should definitely be able to solo the vast majority of craglorn as a vet10, considering that as a vet2 i can solo all the mobs there, not including the bosses