Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedra/Undead hunting in Auridon?

LotusBladedancer
I want to try and build up my Fighters Guild level, so I am wondering if there are and half-decent undead/Daedra areas in the Auridon starting area?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Firsthold is a good place to find daedra
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undead: The area around Soulfire Plateau and Phaer has a decent amount.

Daedra: Torinaan, Dawnbreak and Firsthold are your best choices.
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    Is just killing undead/deadra enough to level up the fighters guild? Or do I need to have the fighters guild skills on my bar as well?
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pyro117 wrote: »
    Is just killing undead/deadra enough to level up the fighters guild? Or do I need to have the fighters guild skills on my bar as well?

Just killing undead and daedra will level up the line. To level up individual skills, you need to put them on your bar.
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »
    Pyro117 wrote: »

Just killing undead and daedra will level up the line. To level up individual skills, you need to put them on your bar.

That is what I thought, but wanted confirmation - thanks!