Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Exactly how many book for Mages Guild 8-10?

GNRNCSBLSS
GNRNCSBLSS
✭✭
As the title asks, how many do i need? I'm about to finish collecting all lorebooks in my faction DC and in coldharbout, not including all dungeon lore, and im a little into mages guild level 8, so how many more books, exactly, do i need for level 10
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To get from Rank 8 to Rank 10 you need 470 Mages Guild Reputation points. Each book gives 5 rep, so just on books alone you'd need 94, but each completed collection gives an extra 20 rep, so this number will go down quite a bit if you've got a few nearly-completed collections.

Total rep to get to Rank 10 is 1380, and it is possible to earn 1365 by collecting all Lorebooks within your home alliance territories, Dungeons, Coldharbour and Cyrodiil. The remaining 15 points (3 books) must come from the zone collections in the Veteran alliance areas.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp