Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Racial motif 13: PRIMAL Sell/Trade

Anyolname
Anyolname
Looking to sell or trade my Racial motif 13: PRIMAL. Would prefer pieces of healer set in the VR12-14 range or will consider gold offers. XB1, NA in the Daggerfall covenant.
  • God-eater
    God-eater
    ✭✭
    Edits are coming...
    "M'aiq is glad he has a compass. Makes it easy to find things. Much better than wandering around like a fool." - some cat I met on the road
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, trade threads are not allowed on this forum. I created a multi-platform ESO trading site several months ago. I'd appreciate a sign-up, but you are more than welcome to post as a guest. The links are in my signature below, or if you can't see my signature, the link is: ESO Trade
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    Unfortunately, trade threads are not allowed on this forum. I created a multi-platform ESO trading site several months ago. I'd appreciate a sign-up, but you are more than welcome to post as a guest. The links are in my signature below, or if you can't see my signature, the link is: ESO Trade

I posted there also.

But ...
    I have made several posts like this and they are all still open and no moderator has contacted me that I am doing something wrong in any way.
  • PlayInMyWoods
    PlayInMyWoods
    Soul Shriven
    How much gold are you looking for?
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    I currently have it listed in the guild trader, lowest in my 2 trading guilds, for 55,000. I'll consider reasonable offers that take it off my hands quickly.

Do not flood my box with requests. I will take the first person that mails/contacts me in game after I sign in.
    Edited by Anyolname on July 17, 2015 11:07AM