Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VR12 2H/DW Nightblade Help

ForeverDox
ForeverDox
Soul Shriven
As the title says, I am just looking for a bit of gear advice.

I am a newer player, picked up on PS4 at Launch.

Anyway I just hit VR12 and am looking to update my gear (which is about 6 levels outdated lol) and need a bit of advice on sets.
I know what I want my end-game gear to be (Ravager lol) but before then I obviously need some more current. Now I can craft Hunding's Rage, which I know is pretty much a must, but what other PvE sets are good to mix in? I was thinking 5 x Hunding's, 2 x Red mountain but that leaves one open equipment slot and 3 open jewelry slots. Any advice from experience players would be awesome thanks.
  • Zanen
    Zanen
    ✭✭✭
    Well, you could buy the cheap VR11 ravager set, or you could save the AP and go with something like air or ashen grip.

Don't think it really matters too much until you get VR14.

There's a lot of interesting VR12 gear in the vet dungeons and VR12 trials too you could go after, and for the most part those rewards won't be all that interesting later so might as well.

Maybe two-fanged snake.
  • ForeverDox
    ForeverDox
    Soul Shriven
    Well I was looking at two-fanged snake for my DWing. Just trying to maximize my current potential the best I can.