Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How Can I Find a Master Clothing Crafter? Daggerfall NA

chefcrank
chefcrank
Having trouble finding one to make some gear for me, I've tried merchant guilds but initiates aren't allowed in voice chat. It's not that I want it for free obviously I'd pay the going rate but can't find anyone, suggestions? GT xXChefcrankXx
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I would suggest sending a message to the guild leaders of your various trading guilds. A good guild leader should know who the master clothiers are in the guild and can give you their contact information.

You could also ask the guild leader what you have to do to move up in the ranks enough to use voice chat. Usually it requires some combination of selling items in the guild store, participating in guild activities, and/or donating to the guild in some manner (either directly into the guild bank or by participating in contests and raffles.

Good luck!