Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Real Trouble at Tava's Blessing

Apocrita
Apocrita
Soul Shriven
I've finished the quest in Bergama called "Gone Missing" and after that every guide tells me I should be able to talk to Meriq. I can't. It's now been about 2 days since I finished "Gone Missing". I've done plenty of relogs and such since then. I really don't know what to do here.

Help?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember there being an issue around that quest before. It serves no purpose other than getting you to Tava's Blessing, so you could just go straight there and get the next quest, "Alasan's Plot".
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Apocrita
    Apocrita
    Soul Shriven
    I've been to Tava's Blessing a few times. But I can't find that quest at the location it should be at.. I don't know what to do. It stinks.

I've sent in a bug report to Zeni. I guess I'll have to wait for them to reply.
  • Apocrita
    Apocrita
    Soul Shriven
    Problem solved.

"You will have to go to Tu'whacca's Throne and do the quest there. There should be 2 quests there a side quest, right in front of the area, and the main quest which is quite a bit in front of Tu'whacca's Throne you might have to turn around and follow the road back again for like 1 min. until you seem him on the left side."

Turns out I missed one quest giver since I wasn't following the road. Who does that nowadays anyway? Roads are for weaklings.