Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What does the bonus xp come from?? Imperial edition

oneshot_onekill
Okay so I bought the imperial edition today. I read online that you get bonus xp from buying the imperial edition. My problem is WHAT exactly is giving me the bonus xp? I thought the only thing giving you bonus xp from the imperial edition is is the pledge of mara. And with the pledge of mara don't you and the other person have to be online at the same time?

My friend said you get bonus xp JUST from having the imperial edition, and you dont have to use the pledge of mara. Can someone help me?
  • DuroNL
    DuroNL
    As far as i know, the only thing giving the Bonus XP is indeed the pledge of Mara, and you do indeed have to be online together with your partner.

I own the imperial edition, only Bonus XP i get is from the Mara ring when my partner is online, and i own a ESO Plus subscription.

Founder of Daedric Gore, Join us and 140+ members for Chaos! And Xbox an Ambassador
  • oneshot_onekill
    Damn that sucks. Now I need to find someone who will marry me so I can marry there alt or someone else so I can get two rings lol
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    The Mara rings have been explained.

You can get an additional +15% XP gain if you have an active ESO Plus memership.
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Damn that sucks. Now I need to find someone who will marry me so I can marry there alt or someone else so I can get two rings lol

PS: Only if the married characters are in the same group and the same zone.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trollwut wrote: »

PS: Only if the married characters are in the same group and the same zone.
    And furthermore, you lose the 10% bonus from being a two-man-group if you have a three man group - so in sum you do not gain anything for wearing two rings.