Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will we ever see unique levels/dungeons/houses/whatever? like in games like WoW?

Smasherx74
Smasherx74
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay so like ESO does the same thing that other ES games and probably most other MMOs do which is reuse the same maps / layouts just changed up a bit or maybe with different textures. I understand the game is still pretty new, but will these things ever be refined? Like WoW from what I remember everything was unique, every dungeon was different and every city / area was different. In ESO a lot of things are reused expecially in the dungeons or solo dungeons. I'm not sure how to explain it well but I hope someone else understands.
Master Debater
  • UPrime
    UPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. As new stuff is added it tends to be more unique then the original stuff that was in game.
  • DuroNL
    DuroNL
    I understand what you mean, and this happens with lots of Large open world games, generally MMO's as they need to build a large world from the ground up to satisfy a lot of people coming in daily to do their thing....

But as new Dungeons and Raids gets added to MMO's you will see it becoming more Unique and differant than the base stuff thats in the game, cause the devs get more time to work on smaller projects. Its what my experience of MMO's showed me, not only WoW did it but plenty of other MMO's do the same once expansions comes out.

And it also depends on how much money the MMO is making, WoW was launched in a prime time and has seen lots and lots of revenue due to high priced subscriptions everyone was paying for. ESO launched in a time where most MMO's launched as B2P or F2P or went from subscription to F2P. so we just have to see how much revenue they are making, and how much they can put in development :smiley:

We should see soon enough in the Imperial City though, and atleast the Elder Scrolls Lore gives them plenty to go on!
    Founder of Daedric Gore, Join us and 140+ members for Chaos! And Xbox an Ambassador