Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Adventurer Pack Question.

GRADIO
GRADIO
Soul Shriven
I have a friend who just picked the game up and wants to play in the same faction with us, so I told him to get the Adventurer Pack. I just have a quick question about it. Does he need to make a throw away character to buy it so he can use it on the character he wants to play when creating or will he be able to switch factions on the character he buys it with? I hope I was clear. Thank you for any help!
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

If I understood your question correctly... There is currently no option in the game (as of yet) to switch alliance on any characters that have been created already. But, if your friend is going to start a new character, then yes, he can choose whichever alliance he chooses with whatever race.

I hope that helps! :)
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • GRADIO
    GRADIO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!
  • God-eater
    God-eater
    ✭✭
    Word of warning - if your friend picks up the Imperial upgrade it will be server-locked (ie buy it while on a NA character and you won't be able to use it on EU).

"M'aiq is glad he has a compass. Makes it easy to find things. Much better than wandering around like a fool." - some cat I met on the road