Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question regarding Guild Storage

StormPoet
StormPoet
I noticed that items don't stack on their own in Guild Storage. To stack them I have to take them out and put them in my personal bank... is this REALLY the ONLY way of getting them to stack or am I missing another simpler method somehow?
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    We have to pull them out, sell them, and buy them back for them to stack. It doesn't even work to just put it in our personal bank. This is on xb1 anyway. Hope they fix this soon.
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    No, it's not you; stacking is currently broken and needs a fix desperately. On PS4, the "Withdraw from Guild Bank, Deposit into Personal Bank, Withdraw from Personal Bank, Deposit back into Guild Bank" method is functioning fine, albeit time consuming. If your Guild Members each take a few minutes every now and then to "manually" get a few things to stack in the bank, it shouldn't get too overwhelming. But it's just another thing Zeni needs to fix.
  • Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Does the same thing when trading with other players too. Very annoying
  • RabidHellBunny
    Yep, no other way to do it. You can do the withdraw and deposit into personal bank on Xbox, myself and 2 others do this daily to keep our bank in order, between the 3 of us it's not so time consuming.
    Guild Master for Knights of the Blade - XB1, EU Guild.
  • StormPoet
    StormPoet
    Alright thanks for the replies everyone and I thoroughly agree... this does need to be fixed asap.