Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which mundus stone should I use?

Willy8257
Willy8257
I am a vampire sorcerer; I use full light armor, ice staves, clanfear & restoring twilight, and I use drain essence as my main method of healing/survivability. I mostly do pve but i also do pvp from time to time.

I would think that the serpent stone would be the obvious choice to mitigate the loss of health regen, but even as a stage 4 vamp the 75% loss to health regen isnt as bad as I thought it would be since drain essence heals like crazy. So im really not sure, which ones do you guys recommend?
Edited by Willy8257 on July 19, 2015 3:38AM
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Serpent is acutally the worst mundus you can choose. It's bonus is reduced by 75% if you are stage 4 vampire and health recovery is the most useless stat in game.

I'd recommend either Magnus (increases your max magicka and therefore the damage you and your pets do) or Atronarch ( if you need more magicka recovery).
    Other reasonable choices would be Apprentice, Shadow or Thief.
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    having a higher max magicka makes my pets do more damage?
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What about for Nightblade?

I got shadow on atm. Thinking about Max Stam or Recovery or even weapon damage.
    PS4 NA DC