Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loyalty Pet award not showing up?

DeltaFlame94
I've had ESO since sometime in February and I haven't received the Ice Wraith Vanity Pet yet. I also have the ESO plus program. Why am I not getting the vanity pet?
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Try submitting a ticket, they are normally pretty helpful with these matters.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [edit]
    Oops. Misread the OP post as thinking they had it, but didn't select it.

Sorry about that.
    Edited by Violynne on July 15, 2015 5:42PM
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    The ESO Loyalty Program was discontinued when ESO: Tamriel Unlimited launched. I believe the last batch of rewards was sent out in March.