Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Finishing Camlorn

Yugi_ZT270
I'm trying to find the quest giver for Camlorn so I can finish Cadwell's Silver. Does anyone know where I can find said person or willing to share the quest with me? It's the only thing I have left to finish in the Daggerfall Covenant. My info is below.
Xbox One - RNe Invictus
)==================================================(
Main Character: Gol'dur VR8 {Ebonheart Pact}
Skills: Blacksmithing, Enchanting, and Woodworking
Bite: Vampire {Weekly Free Bites given to Friends and Guildmates first}
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the one with the ogres? The iron something ogres, there is a very small side quest from a guy at the camp a little south to the actually ogres, he will ask you to collect the teeth of ogres.

This is the one people usually get stuck on, if it isn't you can provide more info and I'll be happy to help :)
    Washed up player
  • Yugi_ZT270
    Camlorn is the city that is full of Werewolves about center of Glenumbra. I've walked all around the city and the area surrounding it and can't seem to find the person.
    Xbox One - RNe Invictus
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yugi_ZT270 wrote: »
    Camlorn is the city that is full of Werewolves about center of Glenumbra. I've walked all around the city and the area surrounding it and can't seem to find the person.

There are two enclosures there. One for the Camp and one for the City. The camp one is locked off unless your doing the Werewolf Quest for the camp and you get that from the area near the Wayshrine. If your trying to do the town, you have to walk around the camp to the North-side to find the gate to the city.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Yugi_ZT270
    Nestor wrote: »
    There are two enclosures there. One for the Camp and one for the City. The camp one is locked off unless your doing the Werewolf Quest for the camp and you get that from the area near the Wayshrine. If your trying to do the town, you have to walk around the camp to the North-side to find the gate to the city.
    The person I'm trying to find is Darien Gautier, but when I stand next to the city gate it says "You cannot use that door right now." and when I go around through the side gate, I don't even see the quest marker show up. So how do I get to him?
    Xbox One - RNe Invictus