Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rank up veteran ranks fast

kamikaze590
Does anybody know how to rank up fast in veteran ranks, because I've heard of people that went from veteran rank 1 to 13 in a week and I'm wondering how that is possible? Are there any other methods to ranking up fast? Thanks!
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    Most likely no one will tell you exact spots because it will get nerfed.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grind spots. And no, we aren't telling.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • kamikaze590
    Oh ok :D no matter I'm just gonna do questing until I hit the new veteran rank, and as for your special grind spots don't worry I will find them. Lol
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    Theres a grind spot just outside of whiterun
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    I got from veteran rank 1 to nearly 8 in just over a week just doing quests, dungeons, and pvp, and am not even through the second zone of the Cadwell's gold. I haven't grinded a single second of my game time as of yet. My advice? There will be plenty of grinding in your future for champion points, farming, etc, so do yourself a favor and don't start grinding until there is nothing else left to do. That's my feelings on it anyways. At the pace I am going I should be VR 10 or 11 before I even start to touch the craglorn quests and such, and grinding is the single worst part of mmo's imo. To each their own though.
  • tlarsson83b16_ESO
    I am VR 4 and still have quests in Stormhaven to do.
    Decided to just do the mainquests for Cadwells silver so I can grind the gold areas when that's done.

Not sure where to grind though but hopefully I'll find some good spot soon enough :)
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cracked Wood Cave in Cyrodiil, and I hope it gets nerfed.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • tlarsson83b16_ESO
    Isn't the mobs there VR12 or something?
    I have problems killing a little Skeever as a VR 4 :P