The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you buy racial motifs on the crown store, are they account bound or only usable on one character?

IX_Anubis_XI
Title says it all.
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    Bound, no I don't believe so.
    Usable on one character, yes. It's a consumable.
  • IX_Anubis_XI
    So if I use it on one character, I can only use those crafting styles on that one character?
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭
    Once you use them on one character they will be consumed and only usable on that character.
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    They are bound. I did this and these are indeed bound. You purchase them and it will say bound on them.
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    They are bound. I did this and these are indeed bound. You purchase them and it will say bound on them.

Well, there we go. It makes sense though. Otherwise people could just purchase the imperial motif and sell it in game for a massive amount of gold.
  • IX_Anubis_XI
    *Nevermind, I somehow skipped over a comment or two. That's really ***, but, oh well. At least it's not Neverwinter, I guess.
    Edited by IX_Anubis_XI on June 28, 2015 5:20AM
  • GrimlockSaves
    GrimlockSaves
    ✭✭✭
    ^that
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And good luck finding Daedra hearts for the Daedric armor.I cant seem to find any,even where there are Daedric enemies.The never seem to drop hearts.I heard that you need to be in a VR area to get the hearts.So,there went my crowns. I'm only at level 42 right now. XD
  • Mr5had0w
    Mr5had0w
    Dedric hearts r from refining ebony and deconstruction of ebony iteams
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You may possibly be able to get daedra hearts from refining, but I've only ever received them from deconstructing gear. It doesn't necessarily need to be ebony gear, but since that's the level of gear that you start finding in Coldharbour, then I can see why one would think that. It's actually any gear in the daedric style - again, you don't usually see that style until you get to Coldharbour.

The only other methods for obtaining Daedra hearts (they do NOT drop from enemies):

- Equipment hirelings will sometimes send them to you
    - Veteran 6-10 zones (Cadwell's Gold) - you will start finding these in the same containers that you find other racial stones (most of them are owned, so you will have to steal them)
    - Heavy sacks - I've found hearts in these even at non-veteran levels, but it's rare
    - Purchasing at a guild trader or trading with another player or finding in guild bank