Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sneaking /invsible

corn-bread-69
Does the same rules applie to pvp sneaking as it does to npc or in pvp am i invisible
  • Svartiloghin713
    In pvp you are invisible to enemy players in sneak mode until the enemy faction crosses the threshold when they get too close to your character, so yes you are invisible in pvp while in stealth. :wink: I hope this help you.
    -Stay silent and stalk in shadows my friend-

Spinaltâp....Vet 1....Faction: AD....Class: Nightblade....Console: PC....@PsychoFiend713
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    Also, when you are first noticed by enemies in pvp you will become visible, but not fully. At the threshold of detection range they will see you as a hazy outline of yourself,, then once you are fully detected you become completely visible and your stealth will break.
  • corn-bread-69
    Thks this help a lot