Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zur Transformation

Rayman3302_ESO
Rayman3302_ESO
Soul Shriven
I was playing a mission in coldharbour when it glitched out on me, i decided to wait until tomorrow before getting back on, when i did i was transformed into Zur, along with some random that was there when i got back, i checked my characters active effects and zur transformation was listed, i could remove it.......anyway rambling......................Main Point: I just wanna know where it came from and if i can reactivate it if i turn it off?
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    What is a zur exactly?
    Washed up player
  • Rayman3302_ESO
    Rayman3302_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry forgot to mention, Zur is one of the two main characters for this side quest, Zur is a khajit who is soul melded with a dark elf (forgot his name)
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what happened, I'm guessing it might be part of the quest since it happened to both of you, however I've done this quest PC and it never happened, try checking your costumes to see if anything is added, if not id probably just regard it as a bug and assume it wont happen again :)

Thanks
    Washed up player
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is a zur exactly?

Zur is one of two NPCs involved in a quest at the Vile Laboratory in Coldharbour.

As for what exactly the Zur's Transformation effect is, I'm not too sure. Haven't done that quest in a while.
    Edited by Fruitmass on July 14, 2015 4:40AM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it turned you into a monkey to go through the rubble...
  • Rayman3302_ESO
    Rayman3302_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It does but for some reason, woght when i was about to choose which one of them to save it gliched out, and when i got back on i was already Transformed into Zur....i'd agree it was a glitch if it wasn't actually listed as one of my character traits, and it even says i can turn it off..........i kinda don't wanna though in- case i lose it............in further explanation, i Look exactly like Zur, any armor i equip isn't visible (like the skeleton costume), and this isn't listed as a costume, only in my traits