Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran quest Fall of Veils

kamikaze590
Hello everyone, I finished with the training to join the inheritance and I cleared all the enemies in the rooms, then I came up to the part where it says to kill the 3 bosses, I killed 2 of the bosses, but the 3rd stronger boss was still alive so I preceded to kill him but when he was almost dead I knocked him into a wall and he glitches into the wall and I can't kill him now. I tried everything restarting the quest and relogging in and out of the game but nothing's working.Does anyone know a solution to this? Thanks!
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid if you've tried all of the above you could try a full reset of your gaming machine, no luck and you'll have to abandon the quest in the journal and start from scratch.

Hope this helps :)
    Washed up player
  • kamikaze590
    I'm afraid if you've tried all of the above you could try a full reset of your gaming machine, no luck and you'll have to abandon the quest in the journal and start from scratch.

Hope this helps :)

Oh ok thanks! I will try that! :-)