Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Help

AlphaCrucis
AlphaCrucis
✭✭✭
Why can i not put my own price on items when selling them in the guild store? It will only sell items at the generated price. Is this because I'm the guild leader? For example i crafted a light chest armor upgraded to fine (green) enchanted to add 70 maximum stamina, has a trait of sturdy & is lv 14. I can only sell it for 25 gold.
Edited by AlphaCrucis on July 13, 2015 4:15AM
Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
Brenton, Templar, Healer
Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
PS4, NA Server
Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    When you first put the item up into the window after you have selected it from your inventory and, before you confirm it, pressing x (for ps4 or the equivalent for Xbox, not sure for PC) should bring up the selector for how much money you want to sell the item for.
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    JJBaboon wrote: »
    When you first put the item up into the window after you have selected it from your inventory and, before you confirm it, pressing x (for ps4 or the equivalent for Xbox, not sure for PC) should bring up the selector for how much money you want to sell the item for.

Yep done that, I'm on PS & the only option i have after selecting the item from my inventory is box (confirm) so it sells it for 25 gold. I can't highlight to change price, very frustrating!!!!
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server
  • DuroNL
    DuroNL
    Can you take a screenshot of how it looks like with the options and buttons?

You should be able to select the price above, and then change the different 0 upwards.
    Its hard to explain without a picture though, and i'm not currently behind my Xbox otherwise i'd make a screenshot for you.
    Founder of Daedric Gore, Join us and 140+ members for Chaos! And Xbox an Ambassador
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Ok all good it was just glitching out, the x button wasnt appearing. Thanks for help & input everyone
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server