Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About horses...

Skeptycal
Skeptycal
So I just bought a second horse, the brown paint horse, in hopes of being able to train two at a time- one for speed, the other for increased banking space. I read on a few sites that you can train two horses at a time, but when I try to train my new horse it still shows the timer from my old horse even though I went to collections and selected the new one. Did I just waste 40k gold on a horse I can't train? Please help!
GT: Skeptycal
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you just wasted your gold. No horse has better stats than any other horse, despite the description. The 10k horse is the same as the 42k horse. You don't train the horse, you raise your riding skill on your character. You can raise one riding skill per day, per character.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those sites are out of date. You have character riding skills now. The expensive horse are just cosmetic.

If a plain brown horse was good enough for you, than you could say yes you wasted the gold. But the horse is now unlocked for all characters, and that money can be earned back. If you like the different look, you may end up buying the other 2 down the road anyways.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Skeptycal
    Skeptycal
    Appreciate the help! Looks like its back to farming motifs lol
    GT: Skeptycal