The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sypher's Stamina Nightblade - 1vX PvP Video

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I used to feel kind of like this, back in 1.3 before people knew how to handle stamina NBs. I think you took it to a new level in 1.6 tho. I wanna duel you again, see how the matchup is on that rockin NB.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video and excellent skills.

Great kill on Velconn to start, dude plays a very mean stamina nightblade. A split second in it. I think I watched it aobut 5 times before getting any further in that video.
    Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • ArgoCye
    ArgoCye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, another good vid. This one really confirms that the Engine Guardian set is a must-have set. It is far and away better than any of the others - particularly in pvp and in duelling.
  • babanovac
    babanovac
    ✭✭✭
    ArgoCye wrote: »
    Yep, another good vid. This one really confirms that the Engine Guardian set is a must-have set. It is far and away better than any of the others - particularly in pvp and in duelling.

I noticed that it's very popular, compared to the Bloodspawn one, but i can't for the life of me understand why. All you have to do is bash the little robot and the set becomes useless. I really don't understand why people don't do this, it's not that difficult.
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    babanovac wrote: »

I noticed that it's very popular, compared to the Bloodspawn one, but i can't for the life of me understand why. All you have to do is bash the little robot and the set becomes useless. I really don't understand why people don't do this, it's not that difficult.

At least on EU you will barely get any Ressources at all, even against players like these.
    You can't rely on a set with a proc chance and a random stat recovery.. You will never get the proc you want.

Not a bad set, but I wouldn't waste two slots and the possibility to sneak around with cloak only (it's visible if it procs..) for it..
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

At least on EU you will barely get any Ressources at all, even against players like these.
    You can't rely on a set with a proc chance and a random stat recovery.. You will never get the proc you want.

Not a bad set, but I wouldn't waste two slots and the possibility to sneak around with cloak only (it's visible if it procs..) for it..

I always get the proc I need. :sunglasses:
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Soulac wrote: »

I'm a cat, probably cursed or something..

R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

Nah, you always get a bash or crushing interrupt. :P
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's a free steady source of 15% bonus damage for any stamina build as well.

I've never thought the set was all that special really. Not bad, but not great and certainly not necessary.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid, build and tactics. As a V14 NB, I run primarily in groups...and I run a lot of abilities I don't see on either of your bars, plus I run two dual wield bars.

Love ESO because you can be so effective with many different builds/abilities.
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video, thanks man. In fact, because of this I am inspired to switch back to stamina build from magicka sustain build for a bit.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • Sharow
    Sharow
    Soul Shriven
    nice video, is there a written guide for this build like a skill planer link or sth with all the passives and stuff?
    because even tho you show which actives you use, you barely show us the passives like which passives did you skill at the 2h sword tree.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sharow wrote: »
    nice video, is there a written guide for this build like a skill planer link or sth with all the passives and stuff?
    because even tho you show which actives you use, you barely show us the passives like which passives did you skill at the 2h sword tree.

The answer is all of the passives.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sypher
    A little late, but thanks for sharing. :)

I know how good you are, but lets be honest.
    Playing 2H and spamming dodge is not impressive or challenging, but efficient.

Its the Top clone "standard" in ESO for a reason. We all know when this standard would be gone, not many of us stamina
    NBs would be left. Perhaps 10% including your self , maybe.

There is no NB diversity because any stamina alternative cannot compete.

What are your thoughts?