Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Corn Roast and Nut Brown Ale Recipe

xxhouse82xx
xxhouse82xx
Soul Shriven
I'm trying to finish the first provisioning task but can't seem to find these two recipes to complete the task. Any ideas or help? Thanks
  • DuroNL
    DuroNL
    Recipes are way random, search backpacks, dressers, night stands and the likes...
    Founder of Daedric Gore, Join us and 140+ members for Chaos! And Xbox an Ambassador
  • xxhouse82xx
    xxhouse82xx
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the help. I know they were random but it feels like I'll never get this one done.
  • DuroNL
    DuroNL
    Yes, it can be time consuming if you focus on a particular recipe, you can always check Guild Traders to see if anyone is selling the recipe. depending on its level, green ones go from 50-250 Gold a piece, the blue ones are usually a bit more expensive around 1k.
    Founder of Daedric Gore, Join us and 140+ members for Chaos! And Xbox an Ambassador