The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Am I doing something wrong with my build?

Standard
Standard
✭✭
I ran a public dungeon and I ran into someone around my level vet 1, we had a similar setup. Kahjiit NB. He was doing MASSIVE damage while mine wasn't doing anywhere close... I run about 40 in stamina 10 in health with DH and Bow. What kind of skills am I looking for?
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as you are asking this question it probably is your first char thus he will have alot better equip and eventually 200+++ CPs more than you resulting in dmg miles ahead of yours even when using the same skills.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • Standard
    Standard
    ✭✭
    I have 3 vet 1s and almost have my Templar there. I have a decent amount of CPs, it was a buff he did.
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using the right gear sets? Did you see what abilities he was using, and what were you using?
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standard wrote: »
    I have 3 vet 1s and almost have my Templar there. I have a decent amount of CPs, it was a buff he did.

with 3 vet1 chars you have next to no CPs... assuming you only use enlightment to lvl your cps you could accumulate 9CPs per char or they would get vet2 wich means 27CPs in total that is as far from decent as i´m a milionair ;)

beside that with out any information of what you and him was using skillwise we can do nothing but guessing around.

spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options