Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck at Bleakrock Village / Crossroads

Heinrich711
Heinrich711
Soul Shriven
I must've decided to help Raja at the docks because everyone's dead at the fort.

However the quest won't complete. Neither NPC is on my screen.
  • alaiham2002
    Do other quests and explore the area for a while then go back.
  • Heinrich711
    Heinrich711
    Soul Shriven
    I have nothing else to do here :(
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have nothing else to do here :(

I think you are talking bout bal foyen and not bout bleakrock. Thats where you choose fort or docks.

I heard the same thing a while ago (but that was in veteran rank version of the map). I've adviced the following, but never got feedback if it worked or not.

1: make sure you've done all quests in bal foyen and bleakrock (nothing open and no questgivers)
    2: move into stonefalls (gate is west of the map, north of the docks and south of the fort). Once in the map, walk to bal foyen and find Holgunn (in Artissan's row) and take the quest Legacy of the ancestors.

What might be happening for you is that you actually took the quest when you first spawned at davon's watch after soulshriven in coldharbour. The follow up quest in balfoyen is made so you pick up the rest of the story, but if you allready did it might be the reason why it is not offered.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU