Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

embrace of shadows

Brightxdawn
Brightxdawn
✭✭✭
anyone have embrace of shadows pieces? I have one and looking for four more.
  • wo1313
    wo1313
    Soul Shriven
    embrace of shadows + helmet of shadows + gauntlets of shadows all for 4k

without the embrace its 3k

psn wo1313 as this thread will be deleted
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Zenimax is never going to implement an auction house or allow trading on the forums, I created a multi-platform ESO trading site several months ago. I'd appreciate a sign-up, but you are more than welcome to post as a guest. The links are in my signature below.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a full set of 5 VR1 pieces that i'm still using (at VR6).

I'll probably outlevel them soon but they are bound so that won't do you any good.
    dry.gif