Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mage guild quest

redcloud1187_ESO
Like many others my mage guild quest will not trigger the next one
Mad god's bargain will not trigger yes I am mage guild lvl 5
I found valaste in rawl'kha but she won't give me the last quest dispite her dialog being

"I've translated the final book and we're ready to monkey rum butter"

This is the same thing she did when I was trying to do the previous quest chateau of the ravenous rodent she would not give me the quest
No npc pop up at any of the mages guild no quest marker showed up so if he was invisible I didn't know he was there it wasn't until after 3 or 4 real world days did valaste give me the quest for chateau and yes I have try playing a alt for 20 to 30 mins but now it looks like I have to wait 3 or 4 days to do the last quest just like chateau
  • Sabrem82
    Sabrem82
    Soul Shriven
    Support hasn't been very helpful at all. After three emails to them they just said they would forward it up the line but there is no confirmed bugs with this quest. But I see people with the same problem everywhere.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to the Mages Guild Quests? The last one I got Valente or w/e her name is wasnt "feeling" well when I got her a book. Nothing since then and Im lvl V2.
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    Still no quest from her and its been 4 days
  • Cpt5lymer
    Cpt5lymer
    Soul Shriven
    I ace the same problem
  • alaiham2002
    I didn't