Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are Suvey Nodes available if survey is in bank?

T_Destroy3r
T_Destroy3r
Soul Shriven
Hello,
I received a few crafting surveys from the equipment writs, and was wondering if the survey needed to be in my inventory in order to see the nodes, or will it work from the bank?

Thanks!
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    No, the survey must be in your inventory and you must have opened it at least once.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    JJBaboon wrote: »
    No, the survey must be in your inventory and you must have opened it at least once.

You don't need to have them opened at least once (atleast on the PC).

I got the treasure chest location add on installed. This means that as soon as I got a survey (or treasure map) in my inventory, a red cross is shown on the map. I can go there directly, and the nodes are there, without me opening the map even once.

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • T_Destroy3r
    T_Destroy3r
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, guys! I'm pretty sure you don't need to read them on XB1.