Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Promote permission explained

JSheward
JSheward
Soul Shriven
Can anyone explain the promote and demote permissions within guilds? Specifically, can someone with promote and demote permissions, promote and demote those of the same or higher rank as himself?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    JSheward wrote: »
    Can anyone explain the promote and demote permissions within guilds? Specifically, can someone with promote and demote permissions, promote and demote those of the same or higher rank as himself?

They can only promote and demote lower ranks. They can't promote to thier own rank or demote people of thier own rank or above.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • JSheward
    JSheward
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Ranique, good to know.