Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ult and crafting?

chevalierknight
chevalierknight
✭✭✭
If i have an ult with all the blacksmithing and woodwork unlocked does my main need to spend any init
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to be able to actually craft with your main character, then, yes, you would need to spend skill points in blacksmithing and woodworking on your main. Skill-points are not shared by characters, so your main can never make use of what an alt knows.

If you want to just your craft everything while playing your alt, you can leave crafted items for your main to pick up in your bank. In this case you would not need to put any skill-points into crafting on your main.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh think ill just use my ult to craft and play my main
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Just keep in mind...You will have to play your alt in order to get all of the skill points needed to craft at higher levels.

For a good overview of all that crafting entails see the post here: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/194149/making-a-crafter-character#latest by @Ranique
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    Just keep in mind...You will have to play your alt in order to get all of the skill points needed to craft at higher levels.

For a good overview of all that crafting entails see the post here: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/194149/making-a-crafter-character#latest by @Ranique

Oh my ult has them all unlocked and all the motifs was my main at one point