Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you donate to a guild?

Wooly1203
Wooly1203
I was wondering what I need to do to donate to my guild so they can get a guild trader for next week.

Thanks!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deposit gold into the guild bank ...
    :smile:
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Donating to your guild could be done in any number of ways:

If you have permission, you can deposit money or items directly into the guild bank.

You can also send money or items to your guild leader through in-game mail.

If your guild has them, you can participate in guild raffles or auctions.

If you guild is large enough (50 members), you can purchase items from your guild's store (a percentage of the sell goes directly to the guild bank).

You should probably ask your guild leader how they prefer donations to be handled and what they are looking for in terms of donations.

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    It depends a lot on the guild to be honest.

In all my guilds, all members have the right to deposit money into the guildbank (no withdraws for obvious reasons). This is the way people can donate to e.g. the guildtrader.

In some guilds they want to have it in such a way that you have to email it. In any case, this question is better asked in your guild, instead of in a forum. It is a guild policy how they do it.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU