Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Replace the current Silvenar with the new one

ShimpFieRie
The current Silvenar has caused many problems since he was chosen. He got kidnapped and had 30+ people try to save him and failed; he was on the Moonlit Path to help our Champion, only to have 10+ people sit and talk to each other. We need a new Silvenar- a Silvenar that doesn't get himself into these situations and can manage to not bug the quest. Heck, make it so he doesn't manage to mess things up.

(I know ZOS is working on a patch. Anything with the Silvenar is just trouble and ruins the quest because nothing is spawning or the details of the quest gets misunderstood. Hopefully, when the Dark Brotherhood comes, we can assassinate him because of how much trouble he's caused us.)

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Petitions]
Edited by ZOS_Racheal on July 12, 2015 1:23PM
Hail Sithis!
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1 You are not allowed to say the word 'petition' on the forums. Tis a rule, not a guideline (don't be mad at me I don't make the rules lol)

#2 The Silvenar is quirky, gives him personality, frankly I like that makes the game feel more dynamic. (I'm not talking bugs, those need fixing)

#3 Murder the Silvenar? Thats just rude!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • ShimpFieRie
    Thanks, I didn't know that.
    The Silvenar needs a major fix to the game. I don't know it there is something similar happening to the other alliances, but bugs like this ruin the immersion for me. It shouldn't take hours or days to complete a defending quest.
    The Dark Brotherhood man. We gotta do what we gotta do.
    Hail Sithis!
  • Sagarra05
    Sagarra05
    this one can "replace" him for u.... easy job for khajiit easy money..

Seriously we should have the option to kill players in this quest... just inside the building. would make things easier as we are always like 15-20 ppl who understands and know not to attack npc and there is always 1 pr 3 ppl who just cant listen or care....
    Excuse my english... not my main its my alt..