The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a Werewolf RP group\guild. PS4-NA Ebonheart Pact

Codey669
Codey669
Soul Shriven
Hey guys,

I've been playing ElderScrolls since Morrowwind. I'm kind of new to the whole RP scene for ESO, but im familiar with the lore. I would be really interested in joining a Werewolf RP group or guild. I would be willing to do both PvE and PVP adventures. Anyone need a new recruit?

My Character...

Name: Razghal
Race: Kahjiit
Class: Nightblade
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Platform: PS4

I am already a Werewolf, and I already have ideas for a backstory for my character!

You can reply here or message me on PSN at Codey669.
  • Honeythorn_Gump
    Honeythorn_Gump
    Soul Shriven
    I am totally down for roleplaying a werewolf. I still need to become one though. My PSN is Honeythorn_Gump. I have extensive experience playing the pen and paper RPG werewolf the apocalypse and werewolf the dark ages.
  • tokichuro
    tokichuro
    Soul Shriven
    I am totally in If here is such a guild. I will leave a brief description of my chat below

Psn : tokichuro
    server: na
    Name : Ademos
    race : altmer

Brief bio
    -adeMos was perhaps born an altmer but was abandoned in the mountain regions of skyrim. Bring a feral child, it was until his tenth year that a nord hunter found him. Thisan taught him the nord ways, traditions and lore. In all Ademos is a nord hidden within an altmer skin. Now. He finds it hard to connect with others due to his feral side.
    Edited by tokichuro on July 11, 2015 9:36PM
  • Codey669
    Codey669
    Soul Shriven
    I am totally down for roleplaying a werewolf. I still need to become one though. My PSN is Honeythorn_Gump. I have extensive experience playing the pen and paper RPG werewolf the apocalypse and werewolf the dark ages.

Dude, I would love any help you could offer as far as building a plot or storyline. If need be we can just form our own guild.