Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What level is the best to start pvp and compete?

IdesofMarch2
IdesofMarch2
✭✭
Ok I'm thinking about bailing on pvp for now. I'm level 12 and have some decent weapons but there is nothing I can do to compete or help my group. I just get killed immediately. By anyone one on one. So I'm thinking just stick with pve. I can't do anything beneficial at all for my group. What level did you guys feel tug could compete at? An I pretty much doing the right thing?
Runs with the A.D.
Xbox One
PC N/A
Magicka Sorc
  • Cameron_Star
    Cameron_Star
    ✭✭
    I would wait until you feel you've spent enough skill points on abilities and passives that you feel are enough to help. You always get a "battle spirit" buff in Cyrodiil, and I think anyone below veteran rank gets scaled to about level 50.
    And don't forget to bring food that increases your maximum health. That's always helpful.

You could also try changing your playstyle a bit if you feel you die too much, a bit like me, I'm very squishy. Try using ranged attacks more often, like bows or staffs and spells. Know when to retreat and try to resist the temptation to chase a low health opponent if he runs too far from your group, you never know when he might lead you to his own group.
    Edited by Cameron_Star on July 11, 2015 12:12PM