Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pure healer build for templar breton.

Whitestone92
Hi. I just reached vet rank 1 and i think its time to really concider my build. So im looking for an effective build for a pure healer basically doing dungeons. My attributes are spent: 30 magicka, 19 health, 0 stamina. Is there anyone having a basic build for a healer? There are numerous builds when i Google it but as im new to the game and not that experienced in mmorpg id rather ask here.
  • Whitestone92
    It should be mentioned that i currently have 43 skill points i havent used because im afraid of spending them wrong. So if someone have tips to what i should use them on id be really thankful :)
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    It should be mentioned that i currently have 43 skill points i havent used because im afraid of spending them wrong. So if someone have tips to what i should use them on id be really thankful :)

You can never spent them wrong. Well you can, but in that case you can always respec at the shrine. So don't be afraid of spending them wrong.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Whitestone92
    But isnt respec expensive?