Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So Cadwell's Silver

coffeeholic1911
So I just finished Chapter 6 of the Story and got the quest Cadwell's Silver. I am guessing this is not a true faction change and just lets me start the Dominion and level my VR rank. If it is a faction change, I don't want to do it yet as I still have plenty to do in Covenant lands.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a faction change, just gives you access to the AD zones and questlines (EP zones will be cadwells gold for you) leveled to vet ranks. Your character will still be DC and will still be able to freely roam the Daggerfall zones
    Edited by Reverb on July 10, 2015 6:19PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not, it's more like an "alternate timeline". You will only see players of your own faction when you're there, and you can return to your own lands at any time via wayshrine.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • coffeeholic1911
    Ok thanks guys, that's what I figured and from a little bit of research after I posted.