Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"I can see my prison! The fortress on the hill, come up..."

VinnyTheShill
VinnyTheShill
✭✭
"I can see my prison! The fortress on the hill, come up..."

It is the new Navi- "Hey, listen!"... I swear it's like we all have PTSD.

I even hear it in my dreams. I wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night and run to check and see if the tower is empty. Of course there is always a room full of people who just want the suffering to end (along with a few trolls reported dozens of times).

All day. On two different characters. Every time I hear it I come closer to throwing my ps4.

This post isn't here to beg someone to fix it. It's more of a support group for those going through the same emotional pain and suffering that I have endured.

At least it isn't another post about Werewolf and Vampire bites...
PSN ID - VinnyTheShill LF- Werewolf, Vampire, Trading, Questing Guilds. Need Bites. All alliances but AD is Main. ESO+ Member.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you hear? Some stranger saved King Casimir's life.
    I'd like to buy that hero an ale!

Never did get that ale...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Did you hear? Some stranger saved King Casimir's life.
    I'd like to buy that hero an ale!

Never did get that ale...

Bahaha
    PSN ID - VinnyTheShill LF- Werewolf, Vampire, Trading, Questing Guilds. Need Bites. All alliances but AD is Main. ESO+ Member.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANSER, YOU MADMAN!

Of course, you could always abandon the quest and pick it up again when it's fixed.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp