The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Versidue-Shae

Tyraelx
Tyraelx
This campaign was over hours after it began. As of right now, the score is EP 15506, DC 1748, and AD 1330. Zenimax, there has got to be something you can do to even the playing field. It's not fun when you're hanging out at a keep and no one attacks or when you attack a keep, no one is there to defend it. This is coming from someone who is usually on the leaderboards for my respective class and alliance. I want to join a competitive campaign. I don't blame AD and DC for leaving and not trying. When you're outnumbered 5-1, it doesn't matter how much skill you have, you aren't going to win much less capture a keep or outpost. I hope Zenimax is paying attention to this, because even though I am on the winning, I may quit PvP as a whole if this continues. PvP is supposed to make this game last longer so eventually I would stop playing ESO all together sadly.
  • GNRNCSBLSS
    GNRNCSBLSS
    ✭✭
    I couldn't agree more, something should change.

Playing on the DC side, its pitiful.

I get on and group up with 3 other friends of mine, we're all pretty good, and we managed to steal an entire keep by ourselves, just the four of us, we faced about 12-15 people, pretty difficult, but nothing too extreme.

Then just when we've killed the last person, a giant mob of over 25 people come flying towards us, needless to say, we didn't last too long.

It f*cking sucks dude.

On top of that, none of us saw more than a single other DC player running around trying to do stuff, where the hell is everyone??
  • phaseadept
    phaseadept
    ✭✭✭
    I used to play in that campaign, but it was frustrating working all day to control most of the map, and then between midnight and 7am pacific the entire map would change back to red + emperor. I play on AD, I prefer more balance. The insistence of pop locking the server at 2am and controlling everything leads to people no longer wanting to play because there really is no reward.

VS is another EP buff server. Set your home there and play somewhere else where there's actually action.