Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Progress Story in AD

mbaker540
mbaker540
✭✭
So now I'm stuck on 2 quests in the AD.

The Prisoner of Jathsogur- I've been stuck on this for 2.5 weeks and I've been stuck on the The Moonlit Path for 2 days.

That's 2 quests that I can't complete and one of them is important because without it complete I can't get to Cold Harbor.

I would call, but i get stuck on hold for 8 hours with no one answering the phone...... I get it though.... When I mess up I hate picking up the phone, but at least I do it.
Xbox One ~ Aldmeri Dominion
  • nexmilitis
    You say you're stuck, but what is it about the quests that you are stuck on?
    This is where an image would be if I were allowed to have an image in my signature...
  • nexmilitis
    Also, if you are doing this quest on the console and find that it just isn't working. It's likely that there are too many people trying to do the quest at once. This was a common issue during the first few weeks of ESO launch on PC, and likely carried over. My best suggestion is to drop the quest, and go do some PVP for a while. Then go back and attempt it again when there are fewer players around to bug the hell out of everything.
    This is where an image would be if I were allowed to have an image in my signature...
  • mbaker540
    mbaker540
    ✭✭
    Well the issue I'm running into is that in both instances the enemies that are supposed to spawn don't spawn. I'm not one of the lucky ones who can be on during non peak hours because I work second shift. It's very frustrating that we get no time line for fix. Just the cryptic we are working on it and it will come out in a patch. I have done every quest I can up to the moonlit path and right now I'm going back and making sure I've completed every delve and world boss up to the point I'm at.

I'm just trying to really state that I think the customer support that Zenimax provides is poor in comparison to other companies.
    Xbox One ~ Aldmeri Dominion
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mbaker540 wrote: »
    I'm just trying to really state that I think the customer support that Zenimax provides is poor in comparison to other companies.
    That's a bit unfair. They know it's bugged, they have said they are working on a fix, and they are aiming to release the patch this month. There's not really a lot more they can do. Admittedly they should have known this would happen based on PC launch and prepared for it, but that's the devs at fault rather than the support team.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is cryptic bout "We are working on it"??
    It is very clear allready. But it gets even more clear!

We are working on a fix, we can't implement a hotfix cause it needs to change codes, so we need an update and we aim to release it in the next content patch.

I don't think it gets more clear.

Further, maybe also read the main thread (instead of poluting the forum with yet another thread bout the same subject. It leads for the avaialble info bout this bug to be fragmented and result to more confusion and untrue responses bout what devs are saying!). There is a good workaraound and players have been sharing info on what the best way is to use the workaround and how to convince the other people there to do so.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Platorian
    Platorian
    ✭✭
    I got passed this Moonlit Path quest last night, I don't know if it's of any help to anyone, but I'm pretty sure I was lucky, when I last logged off the game I made sure I logged off under the tree next to the Silvenar and the Green Lady.

I logged in lat night at approx 11:30pm GMT - hoping there wasn't anyone there waiting for the quest, luckily there wasn't, as soon as I logged in Werewolves started attacking me and Khali right off the bat, and there it was, the quest wasn't bugged and I managed to follow it all the way through, now moved onto the next mission, happy days :)
  • Celestrael
    Celestrael
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah both are busted and unless you can sign on at a weird time when no one is there to screw it up, you're not going to get it finished until they drop the patch. On another thread, a ZOS Rep said it'll probably be the end of this month. Which by then this quest will probably be grayed out for me. =/
    Celestrael: 45 Imperial Vampire - Templar Magicka Tank
    Order of Enigma
    Aldmeri Dominion - PS4: North America

Looking for other gaymers on PS4 NA Aldmeri Dominion, feel free to add me! PSN: Celestrael
  • Platorian
    Platorian
    ✭✭
    Celestrael wrote: »
    Yeah both are busted and unless you can sign on at a weird time when no one is there to screw it up, you're not going to get it finished until they drop the patch. On another thread, a ZOS Rep said it'll probably be the end of this month. Which by then this quest will probably be grayed out for me. =/

11.30PM isn't too much of a weird time to be honest