Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for like minded people...

stryker2101
stryker2101
Soul Shriven
Hey guys, got the game on Monday and so far I'm impressed. I've sort of picked it up as I've played other Elder Scrolls and Fallout games. However, I have no one to play with at all; so an MMO can get real lonely real quick.

I'm looking for either some new players to quest and do stuff together or any veteran players that are thinking of rolling new characters. I just want to be able to enjoy the experience with other people. I don't want to rush to end game, I want to enjoy the whole game. That's what makes bethesda games so unique.

If this feels like something your up for and making a new friend please feel free to add me; my GT is Stryker2101. I'm on most nights :)
  • stryker2101
    stryker2101
    Soul Shriven
    Oh I should mention, I play on xbox one EU server. I don't mind making another character for when we're both online
  • SmokeXF
    SmokeXF
    I play on the NA server but I can make a character on the EU are u on Xbone or PS4?
  • SmokeXF
    SmokeXF
    Oh sorry I didn't see the second post haha if u need any help you can message me GT: Smoke XF and we can play later as well I won't be on much tomorrow but I should be on the day after