Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cold Harbor Way Shrine

boboy1st
boboy1st
Soul Shriven
Hello fellow ESO family. Just wondering if anyone from Daggerfalls Covenant would be willing to give me a way shrine in Cold Harbor. Any way shrine would be good. Willing to give gold for an exchange for the way shrine. Can't find the main quest to send me there. I've been lvl 44 for about 2 days. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Xbox One Gamertag: L OG L K24BOBOY
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @boboy1st I can't help you out right now with the porting there thing, but I can send you in the right direction to find the quests you need to do...

You need to complete you main alliance quest line before you get the quest "Messages Across Tamriel" which you receive from king Emeric right after you hand in the last alliance quest. The last alliance quest for DC in Bangkorai is "To Walk on Far Shores" If you don't have that one, you are probably still earlier in the quest line. Alliance quest lines are good to finish because they award a skill point at the end :)

http://dulfy.net/2014/04/02/eso-bangkorai-quests-guide/

With that quest guide you can look up "To Walk on Far Shores" and see which quest is the prerequisite and just keeping moving back until you find the quest you're on. Of course - contains spoilers.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord